- All India Tiger Census exercise will be conducted in all the tiger reserves from 20th Jan 2014 to 27th Jan 2014 and the forest staff will be collecting the evidences of presence of wild animals in the tourism zone also .Because of this, there will be a delay of about two hours from normal entry time in the tiger reserves during morning round on these dates .Visitors agreeing to this condition should only book their entry permits during this period.Ontherwise, they are advised to either pre-pone or post-pone their visit to the tiger reserves f Madhya Pradesh to avoid my inconvenience.
- Amended Tourism
- Rules for Add on Ticket
- Amended booking rules of 2013-14
- Kanha Zone of Kahna National Park will be premium zone
- Tala Zone of Bandhavgarh National Park will be premium zone
- मध्यप्रदेश के टाइगर रिजर्वो में बुधवार को आधे दिन का अवकाश
National Parks Madhya Pradesh has nine National Parks and twenty five Sanctuaries.
It is known as the tiger State of India and has the distinction of having the highest
tiger population in the country. It has six tiger reserves which are fast developing
into important destinations for tourists from all over the world. With the increasing
This is a small National Park; compact, yet full of game. The density of the Tiger
population at Bandhavgarh is the highest known in India. This is also White Tiger
Kanha's sal and bamboo forests, rolling grasslands and meandering streams stretch
over 940 sq km in dramatic natural splendour which form the core of the Kanha ...
Pench Tiger Reserve comprises the Indira Priyadarshini Pench National Park, the
Mowgli Pench Sanctuary and a buffer. The Park nestles in the Southern slopes of
the Satpura ranges of Central India.
Panna Tiger Reserve is just 25 km from Khajuraho-a mere half an hour drive. Tiger
sighting is always a matter of chance but regular sightings are reported. Cheetal,
Sambar, Nilgai, Chinkara, Chowsingha, Langoor, Wildboar and Jackal, are frequently